Saturday, March 7, 2009

My 365









Photography is a massive passion of mine. Ultimately, I hope it pays all my bills someday. Until then, I'm forced to keep it on the side; doing small shoots, learning new tricks, and currently a project called 365, are all keeping me entertained!

365 is a project I discovered on Flickr, and it involves taking a self portrait everyday for a year. It forces you to be creative, to make the same subject, yourself, be somehow different and interesting everyday. Granted, life intereferes and not all of my photos are even post-worthy, but I try to put in an effort whenever possible. But in the end, its not really about being excellent or perfect, but about documenting your life everyday for a whole year.

I started on January 1st, feel free to follow my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment