Friday, March 6, 2009

Come Back To Me


My love and I attend different colleges, hundreds of miles apart. It is hard...so unbearably hard to be away from the person that completes you. However, we endure, for each other.
I find it amazing what our love is capable of. I had this vision in my head of what love would be like, all according to the way its portrayed in silly romantic movies. It both failed and exceeded those preconceived notions.
Failed in all the general ways that it does. Its hard, it takes work, its messy, you hurt, you cry, you argue, but at the end of the day you'd rather be fighting and angry, than live without the other.
Exceeded in ways that I never dreamed. There is a confidence that I gain from both the love that I give, and the love received. It is deeper, so much deeper, than whether I feel beautiful or not. It is a confidence that makes me feel like nothing is out of reach. All of my dreams, my goals, my desires, they're attainable. The amount of support that comes with our love makes anything possible. I can achieve anything, strive for anything, be anything. Failure does not exist. And no matter the outcome, he will always stand behind me, ready to catch me, should I fall.
It is a love that is sustained and has even grown through the months of distance. A love that astounds me in it force and cripples me with its strength. A love that I simply want to return to my arms and never be so far away again.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds nice, true love is hard to find nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stuffs too hard to deal with while you're in school and trying to get everything ready for the real world anyways... Better off for now... Just Live ya lifeee, heyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that your true love prevails. Good luck to both of you. I can only wish I had someone to love so deeply.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete